DGNM Result 2022 has been published – the Application results of the BNMC nurses for the period 2021-22 have been published. These results are published by DGNM. chakrirkhobor.guru. Our website and our official DGNM website: www.dgnm.gov.bd for all information.
Nursing Admission Result 2021-22
Every year, more and more students are enrolling in the Nursing degree program. The BNMC Nursing Entrance Exam is on May 20, 2022 (Friday), so candidates are welcome to take the results. The results for BD Nurse 2021-2022 have not yet been published. But that result will be released shortly when DGNM publishes the results on its website. You can also get it from our website.
- Online Application Starts Date: From 3rd April (Sunday) 2022 at 10:00 am.
- Online Application Deadline: 20th April (Wednesday) 2022 at 11:59 pm.
- Admission Test Date: 20th May (Friday) 2022.
- Admission Test Result Publish Date: 22nd May (Sunday) 2022.
- Waiting List Publish Date: .
BSc Nursing Admission Result 2022 PDF
DGNM Result 2022 – BNMC Nursing Admission Result 2021-22 is available on the DGNM Official Website General How to Get the DGNM Admission Exam Result: Step 2 1 is an online process for visiting their website. The other process is SMS. We can do this very easily through these processes. You can get it from our website.
How to Get Nursing Admission Test Result?
It is very easy to find out the test results by hiring the nurse director. Visit the DGNM website and download the PDF file. However, you must first consider which DGNM Result 2022 you want to achieve. All results related to this information can be found at www.dgnm.gov.bd.
Diploma in Nursing Science & Midwifery Admission result 2021-22
- Now Click on Login Option,
- Enter Your HSC Roll and Select Your Passing Year and Board,
- Next, Enter Your SSC Roll Number,
- Lastly, Select your Exam,
- After Click Submit Option you can see your all information with result.
Important documents for Admission:
- The selected candidates should submit the following documents during admission,
- SSC or equivalent examination original/temporary certificate,
- HSC or equivalent examination original/temporary certificate,
- Passport size 03 (three) copies attested color photo,
- Mentioned course Color Printed Admit card.
Diploma in Midwifery Admission result 2022
On our website offer all kinds of training courses, vacancies and international news. Exams for public schools, colleges and universities can be viewed here. Here you will find all important information about DGNM Result 2022 Nursing Admission Results 2021-22, so visit on our website for further updates. Learn more on our Facebook page and join our Facebook group.